Use our measuring guide below to find the perfect fit for you. Measure the length of your hand, from the top of your middle finger to the first crease on your wrist, closest to your palm.
Recommended glove size (from top of middle finger to first crease on wrist)
Small = 6.5-7.0 inches (16.5cm-17.8cm)
Medium = 7.0-7.5 inches (17.8cm-19cm)
Medium/Large = 7.5-8.0 inches (19cm-20.3cm)
Large = 8-8.5 inches (20.3cm-21.6cm)
Extra-Large = 8.5-9.25 inches (21.6cm-23.5cm)
- If you're in between sizes, we would advise sizing UP to a larger size.
- If you have wider hands than usual and fall between two sizes, we would suggest going for the larger of the two sizes.
- The fit should be tight, like a second skin.
- Bear in mind that our gloves are made with Cabretta leather, which tends to slightly stretch as you play multiple rounds.
- The most commonly sold men's size is M/L (Medium/Large).
Common Sizes of products to hand that might help:
- The length of an iPhone12/iPhone13 (measured from top to bottom) is 5.78 inches or 14.7cm.
- The width of a standard debit or credit card (i.e. the long side, with numbers upright and facing you) is 3.4 inches or 8.6cm.
Time to shop our range of Golf Gloves!