4 Best Golf Gifts In The Festive Season
We’re here to help with 4 great gift ideas and will earn you enough brownie points to last a lifetime! Delivery is fast (2-3 days in the UK) and we have a reliable and super easy returns and exchange program, so don’t worry if you haven’t got the right size! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
4 Best Golf Gifts:
1. Golf gloves or golf towels.
If there’s one thing we know golfers like, it’s new gear and equipment. You can already picture it; they rock up to their golf club wearing something their playing partners haven’t seen before. They know they look good and everyone else is instantly immersed by the sense of missing out on the gift you’ve bought them!
Golfers are always low on or out of stock on golf gloves, so why not get them something they’re going to love, something they’ll use countless times this year, where can show off their personality while still offering them the comfort and performance that they’re used to?
That's where we come in. A Skins Golf glove or golf towel will be right up their alley - the most unique golf gloves on the market with distinct designs alongside the highest levels of quality and durability. We have a wide range of gloves to choose from across multiple size ranges - check out our collection here.
As mentioned previously, if the glove doesn’t fit them initially, we have an easy exchange portal to get them the right size as soon as possible!
2. A voucher for a golf course, resort or their favourite store.
Nothing says I love you more than a voucher to play at one of the country’s best golf courses. Golfers are often hesitant to try out new courses – with time, money, travel and the convenience of playing at your home course with the usual crew often the excuse. Or if you know they love a certain golf brand, ahem Skins Golf, one of our gift vouchers will go down very well.
3. Golf lessons with a professional.
Everybody needs them. Professional golfers are constantly tweaking their swing on a weekly basis with guidance from their coach, so there’s no such thing as a golfer that doesn’t need lessons.
Have a quick search of local instructors and either book a lesson in (you may have to wait a few months), or get them a voucher to use with that instructor. So go ahead, support the local coach in your area and get them a lesson booked in the diary.
4. Time Precious Time.
You may be thinking “they’re out on the course every week, surely they don’t need time for more golf!”. But you would unfortunately be very, very wrong. Most of us go to sleep dreaming of the shots taken during our last 18, wishing we were back out there to rectify our past mistakes.
So, tell them it’s ok to take the next weekend off, give them that free pass on a Sunday, ask them when they want their next golf weekend. This may be the one gift that trumps anything material that they usually expect. Keep this one up your sleeve and thank us later.
Festive best golf gifts – the alternative list of ideas:
- Golf markers and pitch mark repairers – you can rarely go wrong. Check out these unique designs crafted with immense detail and meticulous precision. Our cool golf ball markers and awesome pitch mark repairers will be the perfect stocking fillers.
- Golf Hats - one thing we can all agree on is the beautiful knowledge that something will definitely fit, or that at least we don't have to worry about sizing. Golf hats fit in this category, and we have some of the swaggest designs out there.
- Golf Hoodies & Q-Zips - they'll love these. The softest, most comfortable, stylish and all-functional layering pieces on the market. Watch them wear it to work, to dinner, drinks and to the course. Check out our golf hoodies and quarter zips in the links provided.
Missing something? Hit us up, we'd love to hear from you!